Receive and Send Emails On Your Mobile.
You can easily connect any email account to your iOS and Android device
You are setting up an email account from your private or company's domain. FauluHost Servers will connect you automatically soon as you enter the correct email address in full (e.g. email@example.com) and the correct password.
To start enjoying your email service to your device, follow the bellow steps.Android:
- Open the usual Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- To the right of your username, tap the Down arrow .
- Tap Settings-> Add account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add.
- Select Other.
- Enter your company full Email you want to add
- Select IMAP Protocal
- Replace Server details with secure154.servconfig.com for both Incoming and Outgoing servers. Other details bellow.
Secured Server settings.
Emaiil or Username: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: Use the email account’s password. Incoming Server: secure154.servconfig.com
- IMAP Port: 993
Outgoing Server: secure154.servconfig.com
- SMTP Port: 465
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.CONGRATULATIONS . Enjoy your Service
Was this answer helpful?
If you are using Gmail, you can import your domain email account into your Gmail account...
Google Mail Fetcher functionality allows you to add your cPanel email account into Gmail...
Steps to change an email password in cPanel Visit www.yourdomain.co.tz/cpanel and Login...
Log into the cPanel. Navigate to the Mail > Forwarders section. On the forwarders page,...
Apple Mail, or Mac Mail, is the built-in email program that comes with your Mac...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution