You can easily connect any email account to your iOS and Android device
You are setting up an email account from your private or company's domain. FauluHost Servers will connect you automatically soon as you enter the correct email address in full (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and the correct password.
To start enjoying your email service to your device, follow the bellow steps.
- Open the usual Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- To the right of your username, tap the Down arrow .
- Tap Settings-> Add account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add.
- Select Other.
- Enter your company full Email you want to add
- Select IMAP Protocal
- Replace Server details with secure154.servconfig.com for both Incoming and Outgoing servers. Other details bellow.
Secured Server settings.
|Emaiil or Username:||email@example.com|
|Password:||Use the email account’s password.|
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.